Storm the mountain peaks, ride your bike through the region and jump into the cool water: at the See holiday resort, variety knows no bounds! Surrounded by the Silvretta mountain range, numerous activities and excursions await you. Whether you’re on the adventure playground or in the water park, even your children will love this summer holiday! See it for yourself and enjoy the active summer programme in See.
Unlimited possibilities with the Silvretta Card
In Paznaun, family holidaymakers and active travellers are rewarded twice. With the Silvretta Card, you not only have access to unique experiences but also to great perks. Ride the summer bus throughout the region, use the rope and chair lifts as often as you’d like and enjoy a fun-filled day with the whole family in the games, sports and water park in See. You’ll receive the all-inclusive Silvretta Card from your host upon arrival. It’s automatic – and free!
Learn more about the Silvretta Card and save money!
Swimming fun with the whole family
Mermaids and mermen alike will be thrilled – the games, sports and water park is an absolute highlight for visitors young and old. Keep cool and treat yourself to a refreshing dip on hot summer days. In the games, sport and water park, three separate bathing areas await you – a bathing lake, a children’s area and an idyllic natural pond.
Would you prefer to lay in the sun and relax? No problem! Treat yourself to a break on the sun terrace or relax in the spacious sunbathing area – without losing sight of your kids.
But that’s not all: kids can look forward to an adventure playground in the leisure area. While you play a round of beach volleyball or tennis, the little ones can play on the swings and slides!
Read all the details about the games, sports and water park in See…
The summer programme to combat boredom in See
Bored on your summer holiday? Not in See! There’s even more for active families to do in the region. Discover a summer full of variety and take a look at the extensive programme:
- Running: Are you training for a marathon and don’t want to skip a day, even on holiday? In See, numerous running trails await you. Whether you’re after flat terrain or more challenging routes, set off and explore the area.
- Motorcycle riding: Breathtaking alpine passages, impressive peaks, sparkling lakes – a motorcycle ride through Tyrol’s alpine landscape is a highlight for all biking fans. Whether you take a panoramic route or the curvy mountain roads, plan a day trip and hop on a motorbike.
- Tennis: Game, set, match – your serve! Do you want to play a game of tennis while on holiday? In See, you can! Improve your technique and beat your opponent!
- Beach volleyball: Feel the fine sand under your feet and dare to play a game with the whole family! Experience a fun beach atmosphere in the middle of the Tyrolean Alps.
- Fishing: Enjoy the peace and quiet in Paznaun and cast your fishing rod. Numerous bodies of water and ponds invite you to fish in the untouched natural setting. And who knows? Maybe you’ll hook the big catch!
- Canyoning and rafting: See nature from a different perspective and discover places only few people have had the chance to see: canyoning and rafting offer perfect opportunities for unique adventures! After all, it’s a memorable experience to glide down waterfalls, jump into little pools and manoeuvre your boat across the rapids. Tyrol is the perfect place to push your limits. No matter if you’re a beginner or experienced adrenaline junkie – the beautiful gorges of the Tyrolean Alps are only waiting for you to take a leap!
Special highlight: Pure relaxation at over 1,800 metres above sea level: discover the Medrigalm Wellness Park
Hiking is the miller’s delight
Idyllic trails, rushing streams and blooming meadows: the hiking region in the Paznaun Valley is truly unique. Set against the backdrop of the breathtaking Tyrolean mountains, hikers will find more than 80 hiking trails in the region. From easy family tours to challenging alpine adventures – active holidaymakers can look forward to a wide network of trails with varying degrees of difficulty. Would you like to learn more about the hiking routes in See? The interactive panoramic map gives a great overview of the region. Best of all: the alpine farms and cabins are also visible on it.
Additionally: Hiking in See is rewarded! After every completed mountain hike, collect a stamp in your hiking booklet that counts toward your “Wanderbutz” badge.
Through the region on two wheels
Whether you’re a cycling expert or you ride for fun, in See, everyone finds something to suit their needs. Explore the See holiday resort on two wheels. In this Tyrolean bike paradise, numerous tours with varying degrees of difficulty await you. From easy to difficult – it’s all here! Perhaps bike riding isn’t quite for you? Try renting an e-bike and ride to the highest altitudes without breaking a sweat. The bike paradise of See has the right route for everyone!
Tip: Do you have a flat tire but no repair kit? No problem! Get in touch with the cycling professionals in See. They’re happy to help you!
Culinary summer delights in the rustic chalets and alpine cabins
The unique charm of the Tyrolean mountain chalets can be felt even in the summer: plaid curtains, delicious food and warm hosts invite you to stay. Take a break and rest your feet in the sun after a long hike! Don’t forget to try the delicacies from the region. The hearty "Brettljause“ is especially popular.