You’re spending your ski holiday in the Paznaun valley? Don’t just enjoy the time off yourself, though – give your car a little break, too! Thanks to the excellent ski bus network in Galtür, Kappl and See, the nearest bus stop is only a few minutes away. It takes you directly to the cable cars in Galtür, Ischgl, Kappl and See.
And the best part? With a valid ski pass, you can use the ski busses along the route of Landeck – See – Kappl – Ischgl – Galtür completely for free! Good to know: At the beginning and towards the end of the season, there is limited bus transfer.
Car-free through the Paznaun
Ski busses and public busses
Line 260 Landeck > Wirl > Landeck
Ski bus Ischgl
Ski bus Galtür
Ski bus Kappl
Ski bus See
Line network Paznaun
Plan your arrival
Mobile timetable information in Tyrol
For all winter sports people in the Paznaun
Free bus service
Tip: Winter sports people travel free of charge on the bus between Landeck railway station and Galtür Wirl (except for guest arrivals):
- Skiers and snowboarders with appropriate winter sports equipment
- Sledgers with appropriate winter sports equipment
- Cross-country skiers with appropriate winter sports equipment
- Persons with a ski pass for the respective cable cars visited
- Guests with a personalised guest card from the TVB Paznaun - Ischgl for the duration of their stay.