Would you like to spend an unforgettable winter holiday with your family? The See ski resort is just the place! Surrounded by the magical panorama of the Tyrolean Alps, enjoy first-class winter holidays with us. Nowhere else has so many great things for your family to do, both on and off the slopes. Family dreams come true in the See ski resort!
Unlimited skiing fun for the whole family
One thing is certain: winter sports fans will love it here! The See ski resort wins over visitors with 41 well-prepared kilometres of easy, medium and difficult slopes. Show what you’ve got on the blue slopes, glide gracefully down red trails or conquer black trails with skill. The See ski resort has the perfect trail for every skier.
The modern lifts in our area take skiers and snowboarders up to over 2,500 metres above sea level. See has a total of nine lifts available for winter athletes. The See cable cars promise passengers plenty of comfort and the highest level of safety.
By the way: The See ski resort is a real hidden gem for families. The ski resort is not only small and manageable but also scores points with its wide ski runs and easy-to-handle terrain. Children simply love the See ski resort – when kids are happy, parents can enjoy their holidays, too!
Family highlights of the See ski resort
The winter sports paradise of See in Tyrol makes every holiday dream come true! Families with children appreciate the wide range of things to do here. Here are just a few of the things you shouldn’t miss:
- Tobogganing: A winter holiday without sledging? No way! The natural toboggan track in See is popular with kids and adults alike. Pick up speed, lean into every curve and race six kilometres down towards the valley. By the way: The toboggan track is also open on selected evenings.
- Ski tours: Incredible mountain peaks and breathtaking deep snow: sporty families should explore what the See ski resort has in store away from the slopes, too. Many tours with various levels of difficulty guarantee pure wintry fun.
- Night skiing: Skiing at night is a very different experience from skiing during the day. Give your kids a treat and go skiing under the starry night sky. Night skiing in the See ski resort takes place every Tuesday from 7:30-11:00 pm.
Facts and figures: the See ski resort
- 41 of the best-prepared kilometres of slopes (8 kilometres of easy slopes, 25 kilometres of medium slopes, and 8 kilometres of difficult slopes)
- 9 lifts with a total passenger capacity of 11,500 people per hour
- Practise area for kids and beginners
- Skiing up to an altitude of 2,500 metres
- Night skiing, natural toboggan track and moguls
- Delicious food and drink in the alpine chalets and ski huts
Ski passes and prices in the See family ski resort
Have you already booked your ski holiday in See? Are you getting more and more excited with every passing day? Take a look at current ski pass prices and great family deals. From hourly passes, day passes and multi-day tickets – you are sure to find the perfect solution at the family-friendly See ski resort!
Pure romance in the VIP Gondola
Are you looking for a truly memorable experience in the See ski resort? Look no further than our black VIP Gondola. Equipped with red velvet upholstery, this ski gondola offers guests pure luxury and comfort. Get a bird’s eye view of the See ski resort whilst enjoying a bottle of sparkling wine, and take in the incredible panoramic views of the Tyrolean Alps.
Total service package in the See ski resort
To make sure you can really enjoy your ski holiday, the See ski resort has a total service package available. From ski bus to equipment hire – learn more about our all-inclusive ski service package.
- Winter athletes can give their car a holiday, too. Thanks to the free ski buses you can easily reach every corner of the region – Kappl, Ischgl, Galtür and even back to See. The ski buses stop at different stops in the Paznaun Valley every day.
- How convenient! Store your equipment at the valley station of the Medrigjochbahn cable car. Everything will be safe and sound at the ski storage – plus you can even dry and heat your ski boots!
- The well-stocked sporting goods stores in our area have everything that you could ask for. Did you forget something? No problem! You’re sure to find what you need at the ski hire stations.
- The family-friendly See ski resort is excellent for beginners. The practise area with its gentle slope is great for trying your first moves on the snow. This area features two magic carpets and a button lift.
- With ski lessons, learning how to ski is easy as pie! Choose from group or one-on-one lessons with instructors who teach students with charm, fun and expert advice.
- Kids will be well looked after in See’s Kids Club with childcare. Our certified childminders always have fun activities on the programme.
Dining in See: alpine chalets and ski huts in the resort
What would a successful day on the slopes be without a bite to eat? Take a break with your family and enjoy tasty local dishes. From sweet Germknödel dumplings to traditional Tyrolean “Gröstl” or stuffed pasta, everything tastes better in an alpine chalet! Check out the ski huts and chalets in the See ski resort and start planning your visit!
Accommodation near the slopes!
Stay right in the middle of the ski resort! Would you like to be the first on the beautifully-groomed slopes? Go ahead! Book accommodation near the ski trails and hit the slopes right after breakfast. From bed and breakfasts to hotels and holiday apartments: choose from a wide range of accommodation in See! You are sure to find exactly what you are looking for.
Are you on the hunt for the perfect place for your whole family to stay? Have a look at our wide range of offers and choose the perfect accommodation for your crew.